Examples Demo Login

Apr 2, 2010 at 8:37 PM
Hi there, I was trying to look at the examples at sharejpoint.com and I can't seem to log in with the demo user information. I have tried with IE and Firefox and it just ask me for the username/password again. I have looked at it before but the login information seems to be wrong now.
Apr 5, 2010 at 7:26 PM

I have the same issue here. Couldn't login to the example site using the supplied user id and password.

Apr 5, 2010 at 8:22 PM

Yeah confirmed here as well.

Coordinator
Apr 5, 2010 at 9:01 PM
Edited Apr 9, 2010 at 5:23 AM

I have been having trouble remoting into the server to re-set the demouser password.  I will create another user and post those credentials up on the examples site within the next few minutes. 

-Will

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 3:22 PM, michaelangela <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (jPoint@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email jPoint@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Apr 5, 2010 at 9:08 PM
Edited Apr 9, 2010 at 5:24 AM

I have created a new user for the Examples website.  

username: sharejpoint
password: C0*X6shq

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Will Lawrence <will.lawrence@gmail.com> wrote:
I have been having trouble remoting into the server to re-set the demouser password.  I will create another user and post those credentials up on the examples site within the next few minutes. 
-Will

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 3:22 PM, michaelangela <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (jPoint@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email jPoint@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com