jP.Form and Wiki

Feb 3, 2010 at 12:03 AM
Edited Feb 3, 2010 at 12:03 AM

Hi,

how do I use jP.Form with a EditForm.aspx or CreateWebPage.aspx of a Wiki Page Library?

The code I use other kind of lists doesn't work, is wiki supported? (I see that the form has a quite different HTML)

Davide.

Coordinator
Feb 3, 2010 at 12:11 AM

A wiki form page is pretty simple. JP.Form.readForm() should work as long as the IDs of the fields have a similar structure as normal forms. What are you trying to do?

On Feb 2, 2010 7:03 PM, "dmorelli" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi,

how do I use jP.Form with a EditForm.aspx or CreateWebPage.aspx of a Wiki Page Library?

The code I use other kind of lists doesn't work, is wiki supported? (I see that the for has a quite different HTML)

Davide.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (jPoint@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email jPoint@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Feb 3, 2010 at 12:23 AM
Edited Feb 3, 2010 at 12:29 AM

I'm having problems even with a simple code like this:

<script src="//sharejpoint.googlecode.com/files/jPointLoader.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready( function ()
{
  jP.Form.readForm();
  jP.Form.MyField.hide();
});

</script>

the site is a subsite, MyField is a text field.

FireBug reports: "jP.Form.MyField is undefined"

this is the HTML produced (looks a lot like the one produced in a custom list, but with some extra b, nobr):

<TD valign="top" class="ms-formbody" width="625px">
					<!-- FieldName="MyField"
						 FieldInternalName="MyField"
						 FieldType="SPFieldText"
					  -->
						<b>
		<nobr>MyField</nobr>
	</b><br>
						<span dir="none">
		<input name="ctl00$m$g_d86c3779_0181_42ed_bd83_edabdc066225$ctl00$ctl05$ctl03$ctl00$ctl00$ctl04$ctl00$ctl00$TextField" type="text" value="MyField field value." maxlength="255" id="ctl00_m_g_d86c3779_0181_42ed_bd83_edabdc066225_ctl00_ctl05_ctl03_ctl00_ctl00_ctl04_ctl00_ctl00_TextField" title="MyField" class="ms-long" /><br>
	</span>

</TD>
Coordinator
Feb 3, 2010 at 2:57 AM

You are right, it's not working on a wiki form page.  Will let you know when this is fixed.

--Ken